- 12 oz white chocolate chocolate chips
- ¼ cup organic dried rose petals
- 1 tsp flakey sea salt (we used Black Lava Salt)
- 1 cup Go Raw Sweet Cinnamon Snacking Seeds
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put white chocolate chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Using a silicone spatula, mix chocolate. Microwave chocolate for another 15 seconds and mix again.
- Spread the melted chocolate on the parchment paper into a thin layer (about ¼” thick). Sprinkle on the rose petals, flakey salt, and Sweet Cinnamon Snacking Seeds. Use the palm of your hand to pat down the toppings to ensure they are stuck in the chocolate.
- Place pan in the refrigerator for two hours to allow chocolate to fully harden.
- Remove from fridge and using a sharp knife, cut the bark into several pieces. Store in an airtight container to maintain freshness.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski