- 1 cup Go Raw Sprouted Sunflower Seeds
- ¼ cup oats
- ½ cup pitted Medjool dates
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp sunflower seed butter
- 1 cup sunflower seed butter
- ½ cup canned coconut milk (solid part)
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp melted cacao butter
- 2 tsp maca powder (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp tahini or sunflower seed butter
- 9” pie pan
- Food processor
- Grease your pie pan. Combine all crust ingredients in a food processor and process until a sticky dough forms. Press dough into an even layer along the bottom of the pan.
- Combine all filling ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. If your mixture is too thick, add a teaspoon more coconut milk at a time, but you don’t want it to be runny.
- Pour filling over the crust and smooth with a spatula. Place in the freezer to set.
- Once tart is set, melt the white chocolate & seed butter together until smooth. Drizzle over the tart and place in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Before serving, top with whipped coconut cream.