- 3 cups arugula, washed and dried
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice of ½ lemon, preferably meyer
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup quinoa, cooked to package instructions and cooled
- ¼ cup feta, regular or plant-based
- ¼ sweet corn kernels, raw
- ½ avocado, cut into slices
- ½ avocado, cut into small pieces
- ½ cup Go Raw Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper Salad Toppers
- ¼ cup olive oil
- juice of ½ lime
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp dill, minched
- 1 tbsp chives, minced
- 1 tsp fresh mint, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Water to thin
- Toss arugula with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Assemble the remaining salad ingredients.
- Make the dressing. In a bowl, whisk all ingredients together. Add water sparingly until it has thinned to your desired consistency.Drizzle over salad.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski