- 3 large tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic oil or regular olive oil
- 1 can butter beans, liquid drained
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup vegan feta
- ¼ cup Go Raw Italian Herb Salad Toppers
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add garlic oil to a sauté pan and heat over medium heat. Add tomatoes, leaving out about ¼ cup for topping later. Sprinkle with salt. Cook for 15 minutes, stirring regularly, until tomatoes are slightly broken down.
- Add can of butter beans to the tomatoes. Reduce heat to low and cover. Cook for at least 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes or so.
- Plate the butter beans. Top with fresh dill, fresh basil basil, vegan feta, salt, pepper, and Italian Herb Salad Toppers. Serve with warm bread if desired.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski