- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cream together the butter and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, flour, and baking powder. Cut open the chai tea bags and whisk the contents into the flour mixture.
- Add the flour mixture to the bowl of the stand mixer and combine on medium speed until a dough forms.
- Use a spatula to fold in the chocolate chunks and ½ cup Go Raw Sprouted Mixed Seeds.
- Scoop out the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Form the dough into an 8 inch long log. Press the log down until it is 2 inches thick. Top with additional Go Raw Seeds and press into dough to make them stick.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest on the baking sheet for 15 minutes.
- Cut the log vertically on a diagonal into 12 pieces of biscotti. Place the biscotti cut side up on a separate baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes until dried out. Let cool for at least 15 minutes before serving.