- ½ cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin & Sunflower Seeds, plus more for topping
- ¼ cup butter; chilled
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 chai tea bags
- ¾ cup flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cream together the butter and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, flour, and baking powder. Cut open the chai tea bags and whisk the contents into the flour mixture.
- Add the flour mixture to the bowl of the stand mixer and combine on medium speed until a dough forms.
- Use a spatula to fold in the chocolate chunks and ½ cup Go Raw Sprouted Mixed Seeds.
- Scoop out the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Form the dough into an 8 inch long log. Press the log down until it is 2 inches thick. Top with additional Go Raw Seeds and press into dough to make them stick.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest on the baking sheet for 15 minutes.
- Cut the log vertically on a diagonal into 12 pieces of biscotti. Place the biscotti cut side up on a separate baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes until dried out. Let cool for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Recipe and photo by Emily Wilson | MoodFood Recipes | @moood.foood
Products used in this recipe
Sprouted Mixed Seeds - 6 Bags, 13oz EachSprouted Mixed Seeds - 6 Bags, 13oz EachRated 4.8 out of 5
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price