- Add the 3 cups shredded coconut to a food processor. Process for 10 minutes until coconut butter forms. Add the maple syrup, matcha, and salt, and process again until combined. Set aside.
- Pour the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Using a silicone spatula, mix chocolate. Microwave chocolate for another 15 seconds and mix again. Repeat until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Using a small spoon, fill up each cup just under halfway with melted chocolate. Use the back of the spoon to coat the sides of the mold with chocolate. Using your hands, take a quarter-sized amount of matcha coconut butter and form into a patty. Place in the center of each mold, and cover with additional melted chocolate until cup is full. Top each cup with a sprinkle of salt, shredded coconut, and Sprouted Sunflower Seeds.
- Put the chocolate molds on a baking sheet and place the entire baking sheet in the fridge for 30 minutes until chocolate has hardened.
- Pop chocolate cups out of the silicone molds. Store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski