- 1 cup Sprouted Pumpkin Seed Butter
- 1 egg or flax egg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 pinch flakey salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, whisk the egg. Add the pumpkin seed butter and mix well. Add the brown sugar, baking soda, cocoa powder, and melted coconut oil, mixing between each addition. Add the chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- Using your hands, form the dough into cookies. The dough will be slightly crumbly so press tightly to form the cookie shape. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 8-9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool. Sprinkle with flakey salt. Keep cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Recipe & photo by Dana Plucinski