- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 apples of your choice (we used Macintosh)
- Squeeze of lemon juice (optional)
- ½ cup Go Raw Coco Crunch Sprouted Granola
- ½ cup Go Raw Dark Chocolate Sprouted Seed Coconut Clusters
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- Make the coconut caramel. Add the sugar and salt to a small saucepan and heat on medium, periodically scraping the sides and bottom with a silicone spatula to prevent the sugar from burning. Cook until the sugar completely melts and starts to turn a golden brown, about 4 to 5 minutes. Once it is a deep caramel color, turn off the heat and vigorously stir in the coconut milk. The mixture will bubble. Set aside to cool. It will thicken as it cools down.
- Cut the apples into slices. If needed, add a squeeze of lemon juice over the apple slices to prevent them from turning brown.
- Arrange the apple slices on a plate. Drizzle the caramel and top with the Go Raw Sprouted Granola and Sprouted Seed Coconut Clusters. If desired, add a pinch of salt.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski