- 1 delicata squash
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme
- ¼ cup of Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- Salt & pepper
- 3 cups mixed greens, washed and dried
- 2 apples, sliced
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Juice of ½ meyer lemon
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut the delicata squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Cut squash into moon-shaped half rings and place onto a baking sheet. Coat squash with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through, until squash is tender and golden brown. Remove from the oven and toss with fresh thyme. Let cool completely.
- While delicata squash is roasting, preheat a pan to medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and Go Raw seeds. Cook until golden brown, stirring regularly.
- Assemble all ingredients for the salad in a large bowl. Finish with 1 tablespoon olive oil and lemon juice. Salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski