- 2 lbs of small potatoes (red, white, and purple)
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ shallot, finely minced
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Go Raw Garlic Thyme Salad Toppers
- Kosher salt
- Put the potatoes into a large pot of water, generously salted with Kosher salt. Cook potatoes for 20 to 30 minutes, until they are just cooked through.
- Drain potatoes in a colander, and as soon as you can handle them, cut in half (quarters if the potatoes are larger) and place in a medium bowl.
- Combine the vinegar, mustard, shallot, sea salt, pepper and slowly whisk in the olive oil to make an emulsion.
- Dress the potatoes with the vinaigrette and add the herbs. Add the Go Raw Salad Toppers. Salt & pepper to taste.
Recipe by Valerie Popelka; Photo by Dana Plucinski