- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup nut milk (for a richer soup, use coconut milk)
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 handful kale
- 1 handful arugula
- 1 handful parsley or cilantro (or both!)
- 1 handful chickpeas (optional)
- 2 inches fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Go Raw Sprouted Seeds (Pumpkin, Sunflower, or Mixed)
- Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- In a large pot over medium heat add all the soup ingredients except the turmeric and black pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the turmeric and black pepper.
- Transfer to a blender and blend for 20 seconds or until smooth.
- Serve in bowls and garnish with a squeeze of lemon juice (add more if you like), Go Raw Sprouted Seeds, EVOO, and salt & pepper to taste.
- Enjoy warm or cold.
Recipe & photo by Embody Wellness