- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 peaches, cut into eighths
- 1 ear of corn
- 1 lime, cut in half
- ½ avocado
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp minced chives
- 8 oz Mixed Greens
- ½ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, cut into ¼ inch rings
- ½ cup Go Raw Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Salad Toppers
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Coat all the flesh sides of the cut peaches, ear of corn, and lime. Grill each to desired level, ensuring that all sides are grilled equally.
- Make the dressing. Blend the avocado, juice of the grilled lime, cumin, garlic, coconut aminos, and chives. Salt and pepper to taste. Add water as you go to thin to the desired consistency.
- Assemble the salad. Combine the mixed greens, grilled peaches, blueberries, cherry tomatoes, and Go Raw Salad Toppers. With a knife, carefully shave the kernels off the ear of corn onto the salad. Dress and serve.
Recipe & photo by Dana Plucinski