- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp tamari
- ½ tbsp chives, finely chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Water to thin
- One head of lettuce, leaves separated from base and washed
- 1 cup roasted butternut squash cubes
- 1 apple, sliced
- ¼ cup vegan feta cheese
- ½ cup Go Raw Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Salad Toppers
- In a large bowl, make the dressing by mixing all ingredients except water into a thick paste. Add water sparingly until it has thinned to your desired consistency.
- Add all salad ingredients to the bowl and toss to coat.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski