- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Coat a baking sheet with olive oil. Set aside.
- Place oat milk in a bowl. Set aside.
- Pour the bag of Go Raw Salad Toppers into a food processor and process for about 3 to 5 seconds, until seeds become a chunky texture similar to bread crumbs. Place seed crumbs in a large ziplock bag. Add smoked paprika and panko and shake the closed bag until ingredients are well mixed.
- Going one by one, dip each piece of zucchini into the oat milk and then gently press it into the seed mix, making sure to evenly coat each side. Place coated piece on the baking sheet and repeat until finished. If any zucchini pieces are have bare spots, sprinkle the leftover seed mix on those pieces until well coated.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, until fries are golden brown.
- Optional step: If you like your fries extra crispy, and want to continue cooking, you can add 1 tbsp of oil to a sauté pan and continue cooking on medium heat until desired texture is achieved.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired and serve with your favorite dip.
Recipe & photo by Dana Plucinski