- 2 heads broccoli, washed and cut into florets
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided into two equal parts
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- juice of 1/2 lemon, preferably Meyer
- zest of 1 lemon, preferably Meyer
- 1 tsp chili flakes (optional)
- ½ cup vegan yogurt or sour cream
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 1 tsp fresh mint, minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Toss broccoli florets in 2 tbsp of oil and salt and pepper. Lay out on a baking sheet, leaving space in between each piece. Roast for about 20 minutes, until edges are crispy.
- While the broccoli is roasting, make the sauce. In a bowl, whisk together all the sauce ingredients.
- Toast the pumpkin seeds. Preheat a sauté pan to medium high heat. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds. Cook until golden brown, stirring regularly.
- When broccoli is finished, remove from oven and squeeze lemon juice over the florets. Plate the broccoli, topping with sauce, the toasted pumpkin seeds, lemon zest, and chili flakes if using.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski