- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Clean and trim Brussels sprouts and cut into halves (or quarters if very large).
- In a large bowl mix together the spices, lemon juice, and olive oil. Add the Brussels sprouts and toss to completely coat.
- Pour Brussels sprouts onto the lined baking sheet and arrange into an even layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, giving the baking sheet a good shake every 7-10 minutes, until the Brussels sprouts are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Remove from the oven and top with parsley, mint, and Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds.
Recipe by Valerie Popelka; Photo by Dana Plucinski