- 2 ½ cups hot water (can substitute with bone broth)
- 2 tbsp miso
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp ground ginger or ½ inch fresh ginger
- Pinch of cayenne pepper or turmeric (or both!)
- 2 garlic cloves
- Juice from 2 lemons
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of sea salt (optional)
- ½ cup kale or spinach
- 1 tbsp spirulina
- Go Raw Sprouted Seeds (Pumpkin, Sunflower, or Mixed)
- Pinch of nori (optional)
- Add all the broth ingredients except the spirulina to a blender and blend until smooth. Add the spirulina and do a quick blend to incorporate.
- Serve hot and garnish with your favorite Go Raw Sprouted Seeds and nori, if desired.
Recipe & photo by Embody Wellness