- 1 lb of heirloom tomatoes in different colors (about 3 large tomatoes)
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp balsamic glaze*
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup Go Raw Italian Herb Salad Toppers
- Salt & pepper
- Slice tomatoes and arrange on a platter from darkest to lightest.
- Cut avocado into cubes and arrange on top of tomatoes.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze and olive oil over tomatoes and avocados. *If you do not have a balsamic glaze, you can easily make it by heating balsamic vinegar in a saucepan over medium heat. Once it is bubbling, reduce the heat to medium-low and continue to simmer until reduced by about half and thickened.
- Chiffonade basil leaves and sprinkle them across the dish.
- Add Go Raw Salad Toppers, and salt & pepper to taste.
Recipe by Valerie Popelka; Photo by Dana Plucinski