- 1 delicata squash
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups raddichio, washed and dried
- 1 pear, cut into thin slices
- 1 tbsp pomegranate arils
- ½ tbsp fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp goat cheese or soft vegan cheese
- ¼ cup of Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup red olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- ½ tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut the delicata squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Cut squash into moon-shaped half rings and place onto a baking sheet. Coat squash with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through, until squash is tender and golden brown. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- While delicata squash is roasting, make the dressing. Add all ingredients to a mason jar and shake well. Taste and adjust flavors as needed.
- Assemble the salad. Combine the cooked delicata squash with the remaining ingredients in a large serving bowl. Finish with the red wine vinaigrette and enjoy.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski