- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut a small section off of the bottom of the acorn squashes so that they stand up. Cut off the tops of the squash and use a spoon to scoop out the seeds. Brush the inside and outside of the squash with 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Place the squash standing up on a baking sheet. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining olive oil in a pot over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the cumin, dried oregano, black pepper, and salt. Cook for an additional five minutes.
- Remove the acorn squash from the oven and use a spoon to scoop out all of the flesh. Add the flesh to the pot along with the Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds and pumpkin puree. Stir until combined. Cover and cook on low heat for 25 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a blender along with the vegetable broth and puree until smooth. Pour the puree back into the pot. Cover and cook for 25 minutes on low heat.
- Before serving, drizzle with coconut milk and sprinkle with additional Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds.