- 1 head of purple cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 tbsp of olive oil separated into 2 tbsp servings, plus more for topping
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ½ cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Coat cauliflower florets in two tbsp olive oil and roast for 30 minutes, stopping halfway through to stir and add the cloves of garlic.
- Remove pan from oven and wait until cool enough to handle. Set a few florets aside for garnish.
- Add roasted cauliflower, peeled garlic gloves, Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, cumin, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to a food processor. Blend. With the motor running, drizzle in two tablespoons of oil. Taste and adjust ingredients to your personal taste preferences.
- Plate the dip. Garnish with cauliflower florets, parsley, and more Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for three days.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski