- 2 pounds carrots
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 avocado
- ¼ cup Go Raw Italian Herb Salad Toppers
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash and peel carrots and dry well. Cut carrots into 3” pieces and arrange on a baking sheet in a single layer. Drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil and turn carrots to make sure they are fully coated and season with salt.
- Cover carrots with foil and roast for 10 min. Remove the foil cover and roast for another 25-30 minutes, until slightly caramelized on the outside.
- In a blender combine all dressing ingredients and blend until smooth. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice avocado. On a large plate, arrange the roasted carrots and avocado slices. Drizzle dressing over carrots and avocado with a spoon and top with Go Raw Salad Toppers. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
Recipe by Valerie Popelka; Photo by Dana Plucinski