- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- ½ cups golden raisins
- ½ cup white wine vinegar (approximately)
- ½ cups Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ½ cup fresh mint, chopped
- ¼ cup harissa sauce
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Use roast setting if you have one.
- Place golden raisins in a small bowl and add enough wine vinegar to just cover the raisins. You can use regular raisins as well if you do not have golden raisins. Let sit (and quick-pickle) while you prepare the other ingredients, about 30 minutes.
- Cut head of cauliflower into small florets. The easiest way to do this is to cut the cauliflower into quarters, then angle the knife to cut out the core. From there, either use your hands or a knife to break/cut the quarters into small florets.
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower florets, salt, pepper, and toss with enough extra virgin olive oil to very lightly coat.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Pour cauliflower mixture onto baking sheet and spread out evenly. Roast until cauliflower is a medium golden brown, about 20-25 minutes. Let cool.
- While cauliflower is roasting, chop parsley, basil, and mint.
- Once cauliflower is cooled, combine roasted cauliflower, golden raisins (with vinegar), chopped herbs, Go Raw Pumpkin Seeds, and harissa sauce in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Add additional olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste, if desired.
Recipe and photo by Michelle Ritchie