- 3 red peppers, washed and de-seeded
- 4 tbsp of olive oil separated into 2 tbsp servings, plus more for topping
- 1 can of white beans (we used cannellini)
- ½ cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1 tsp aji amarillo powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp red chili flakes, plus more for topping
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- pinch of salt, plus more to taste
- juice of ½ lemon
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Brush red peppers in two tablespoons of olive oil and roast for 30 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- Remove peppers from oven and let cool completely. Remove skin from peppers, and then add to a food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients except 2 tbsp olive oil and blend until combined. With the food processor running drizzle in the oil. Blend until uniform. Taste and adjust ingredients to your personal taste.
- Top dip with olive oil, salt, chili flakes, and more Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for three days.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski