- 3 red peppers, washed and de-seeded
- 4 tbsp of olive oil separated into 2 tbsp servings, plus more for topping
- 1 can of white beans (we used cannellini)
- ½ cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1 tsp aji amarillo powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp red chili flakes, plus more for topping
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- pinch of salt, plus more to taste
- juice of ½ lemon
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Brush red peppers in two tablespoons of olive oil and roast for 30 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- Remove peppers from oven and let cool completely. Remove skin from peppers, and then add to a food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients except 2 tbsp olive oil and blend until combined. With the food processor running drizzle in the oil. Blend until uniform. Taste and adjust ingredients to your personal taste.
- Top dip with olive oil, salt, chili flakes, and more Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for three days.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski