- 5 cloves garlic, skins removed
- 3 sprigs rosemary, rinsed
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 delicata squash, seeds removed and cut into half-moons
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- Salt & pepper
- ¼ cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- Extra rosemary to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F degrees.
- On the stovetop, preheat a small pan to low heat. Add the oil, garlic, and rosemary sprigs. Let simmer on low for at least 10 minutes. Remove the garlic and rosemary from the oil and discard.
- Add the delicata squash slices to a sheet pan and pour garlic rosemary oil over. Toss squash in oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange into a single layer and roast for 25-30 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- While squash is roasting, pan toast the Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds. Preheat the same pan you used to make the garlic rosemary oil to medium high heat. Add additional olive oil if needed and Go Raw seeds. Cook until golden brown, stirring regularly.
- Serve delicata squash topped with toasted Go Raw seeds, pomegranate seeds, and a garnish of rosemary.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski