- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 1 garlic clove, smashed into a paste
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded (about 1 lb)
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded (about 1 lb)
- 1 cup carrots, shredded (about 2 large)
- ½ cup mandarin orange slices (about 2 small)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ½ cup scallions, chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds (black and white)
- ½ cup Go Raw Sprouted Mixed Seeds
- In a large salad bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Add cabbage, carrots, mandarin oranges, avocado, scallions, and cilantro to the large bowl and mix to fully dress.
- Before serving, top with sesame seeds and Go Raw Sprouted Mixed Seeds.
Recipe by Valerie Popelka; Photo by Dana Plucinski