- 8 Persian cucumbers
- 2 tbsp diced red onion
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- ½ tbsp toasted white sesame seeds
- ½ tbsp toasted black sesame seeds
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup Go Raw Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Salad Toppers
- Smash the cucumbers using a meat mallet or rolling pin, then slice into bite-size pieces.
- Add cucumber, red onion, and sea salt in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- To create the dressing, in a small bowl, whisk together sugar, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and soy sauce.
- Pour dressing over cucumber mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Top with sesame seeds, red pepper flakes, and Go Raw Salad Toppers.
Recipe by Valerie Popelka; Photo by Dana Plucinski