- Spaghetti Squash Fritters
- 2 tsp arrowroot powder
- 2 tsp flour or GF flour
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan cheese
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seed pesto (optional)
- fresh herbs
- pumpkin seed pesto
- vegan yogurt or sour cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Go Raw Italian Herb Salad Toppers
- Salt & pepper
- Place spaghetti squash in a colander and salt generously. Let sit for 30 minutes. Squeeze out as much excess liquid as possible.
- DPlace all ingredients in a large bowl and combine using your hands.
- Form into patties, getting them as thin as possible while still feeling stable.
- Pan-fry in a greased skillet on medium heat, flipping after two minutes.
- Finish with toppings & enjoy!
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski