- 8oz green beans, washed, dried, and trimmed
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- ½ lime
- ½ cup of Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Heat a skillet to medium high heat and add the avocado oil. When the oil is shimmering, add the green beans and the half lime, cut side down. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring the green beans often, until they are browned on all sides. In the last minute add the sprouted pumpkin seeds and stir constantly.
- Remove from heat and add to a medium-sized mixing bowl. Toss with the juice of the seared lime, tamari, and chili flakes. Finish with the fresh parsley and enjoy.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski