- ¾ cup Go Raw Sprouted Seeds (Pumpkin, Sunflower, or Mixed)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Pulse all ingredients together in a food processor or high-speed blender until smooth.
- If the consistency seems too thick, add 1-2 tbsp of water or olive oil and blend.
- Serve over pasta of your choice. Also great on pizza or with fresh vegetables for dipping.
Recipe Contributor: Laura Miner | CookatHomeMom.com