- ½ cup Go Raw Sprouted Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup fresh basil
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ poblano pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 large zucchini; thinly sliced sheets (about ⅛”)
- ½ cup ricotta (or plant based alternative)
- 2 tbsp basil
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lay the sheets of zucchini onto a paper towel and sprinkle generously with salt. This will draw out some of the moisture as well as enhance the flavor.
- In a food processor, add the basil, Go Raw Sprouted Sunflower Seeds, poblano, garlic, and salt. Blend for about 1 minute until a paste forms. Slowly stream in the olive oil while blending on low speed.
- Use another paper towel to dab the excess moisture off of the zucchini sheets.
- Lay three sheets of zucchini on a flat work surface. Overlap them about 1 inch horizontally to form one long sheet.
- Use a spatula to spread about 1 tbsp of ricotta in a thin layer on the surface of the zucchini sheet. Spoon about 1 tbsp of pesto in an even layer on top of the ricotta.
- Tightly roll the zucchini into a pinwheel shape. Repeat this process until the zucchini sheets run out.
- Add the zucchini rolls to a baking dish. For the best results, use a dish that is small enough for the rolls to be touching each other.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 25 minutes until bubbly.