- ¾ cup Go Raw Sprouted Sunflower Seeds
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup steel cut oats
- 4 tbsp butter (or plant based alternative); chilled
- 10 large cherry tomatoes; halved
- ¾ cup feta; or plant based alternative
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 9” tart pan or three 4" tart pans
- Food processor
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor, add the Go Raw Sprouted Sunflower Seeds, almond flour, and steel cut oats. Pulse until the mixture is fully incorporated and crumbly.
- Add a tablespoon of butter one at a time to the mixture; fully incorporating between each addition until a dough forms.
- Press the dough into a 9” tart pan or three 4” tart pans in an even layer. Create a ¼ inch thick edge. Cover the crust with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, add the feta, basil, garlic, and balsamic vinegar. Blend until a creamy mixture forms. Some small pieces of feta may still be visible.
- Remove the chilled crust from the refrigerator and spread the feta mixture into the tart in an even layer.
- Press the halved tomatoes into the feta mixture, cut side up.
- Bake for 40 minutes until the crust is golden.
- Allow to cool for 20-30 minutes. Remove from the tart pan and serve.