- 6-8 medium sized tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 large eggplant, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 3 cups arugula
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp pomegranate arils
- 1 tbsp soft cheese, like fromage blanc or goat cheese, or vegan alternative
- ½ cup Go Raw Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Salad Toppers
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ½ tbsp honey or maple syrup
- ½ tsp fresh dill, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, toss the cut tomatoes 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper, and place on a baking sheet cut side up. Repeat process with the eggplant and place on separate baking sheet. Roast both the tomatoes and eggplant for 30 minutes.
- While the tomatoes and eggplant are roasting, make the dressing. Combine all ingredients in a mason jar and shake well. Taste and adjust ingredients to your own preference.
- When the tomatoes and eggplant are ready, assemble the salad. Add the lentils, arugula, and dressing to a large mixing bowl. Toss until evenly coated. Plate the salad in your serving dish and add the roasted tomatoes and eggplant, pomegranate seeds, fresh herbs, and soft cheese. Finish with our Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Salad Toppers.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski