- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, seeded
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 15oz can chickpeas
- 4 cups baby kale leaves
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup Go Raw Italian Herb Salad Toppers
- Salt & pepper
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Dice butternut squash into 1” cubes and place on a large sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt & pepper. Toss to coat and bake until fork-tender, about 40 minutes.
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Once finished cooking, fluff with a fork and add to a large bowl.
- Add the butternut squash, chickpeas, kale, pomegranate, and Go Raw Salad Toppers to bowl with quinoa.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Pour dressing over salad and toss until all components are fully dressed and well mixed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe by Valerie Popelka; Photo by Dana Plucinski