- 1 purple sweet potato, cut into rings
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided into 2 tbsp and 1 tbsp
- 3 cups of arugula, washed and dried
- juice of one lemon
- ½ avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup daikon, cut into matchsticks
- 1 tbsp sliced castelvatrano olives
- ½ cup Crispy Curry-Spiced Lentils & Pumpkin Seeds
- salt & pepper to taste
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp tamari
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Water to thin
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Toss sweet potato rings with 2 tbsp olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes, flipping the pieces halfway through.
- In a small bowl, make the dressing by mixing all ingredients except water into a thick paste. Add water sparingly until it has thinned to your desired consistency.
- Add the arugula to a large mixing bowl. Add 1 tbsp olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Toss until evenly coated.
- Assemble the salad. Add all ingredients to arugula and finish with the tahini dressing.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski