- 2 cups Brussels sprouts (~ 1 lb)
- ⅓ cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- ⅓ cup capers, drained
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp turmeric
- fresh chives, chopped (optional)
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut the bottoms off of the Brussels sprouts and use your fingers to peel apart the leaves. Tip: if you are having trouble peeling the leaves off, cut the sprouts in half so your fingers can get better leverage between the layers.
- In a large bowl combine the Brussels sprouts, Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, capers, spices, and drizzle with avocado oil. Use your hands to toss so everything is evenly coated.
- Pour mixture out on a large lined baking sheet and arrange into an even layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the edges of the Brussel sprouts are golden brown and crisp. Garnish with chives, if desired.
- Add a fresh squeeze of lemon juice right before serving.
Recipe by Embody Wellness; Photo by Valerie Popelka